Saturday, October 24, 2009

myredtornadohappymeal


Past one week was great, having baby to pop by sk literally everyday. I wanted the superwoman toy, baby only manage to get red tornado, well good enough.
Just started with FYP2, and I can feel the stress coming and piling up. UI supposed to finish it by this week, but I've yet to start, i should be more productive!
Oh, and I'm really being a good girl recently, rejected clubbing date with joel and co for twice okay!
Will probably make it up to them soon=X
Sis passed me a pack, doesnt pay to be nice a nice!
 I gave it to baby.
j: why the hell u gave me this, when i should be cutting down
me: why the hell to stop you, when I know it's quite impossible, might as well give u and don't waste right.
Best girlfriend ever.
HAHAHAHAHA
Sometimes it is good to love someone more than being loved by someone. For as true as it is now, I really do love my baby a lot(:

No comments: