Sunday, October 11, 2009

paper gangster



AHHHH, fringe and hair chopped again! I cant believe I actually did that, after wanting it to grow fast so desperately. but well, baby said it looks better than the grassy old hair, so oh well, shall stay happy with it((:

and I really cant adapt to the 15% make-up to town day. but oh well has to, again babyyyy<3

Oh, and I made a vow not to talk to baby for 4 days, I think I can do it.

sorry baby juffri, i cant tweet! twitter is just not for me! but oh well, i can tweet u here!tweeeetieeee<333
hello @jffrmk I LOVE YOU SO MUCHIE, MUCH LOVE, AND PLEASE GO DL PAPERGANGSTER, LADY GAGA IS NOT SCARY!


Oh well, it's 12mn i guess sis wont be home that early, she has been out till fiveeeee in da morning, drinking and all, and NOT BRINGING ME, HOW COME!!! WHY NEVER SHARE ONEEEE.

SCHOOL TOMORROW,DANGGGGGG! I HOPE I WILL HAVE MORE FUN WITH BUSINESS FINANCE WHICH I THINK OTHERWISE.

Not talking to you for four daysssssssssssssss=/

No comments: